1 (16.01.2013 15:26:04 отредактировано power3d)

Тема: Помощь сообществу

Доброго времени суток! Думаю ни для кого не секрет, что репозитории сообщества уже второй день не работают, причина кроется вот в этом:

Dear Community,
I have to inform all of you that we're approaching a critical date for all of us: Nokia is about to stop funding our infrastructure and board and council are busy to establish a new set of servers to run all the bits we need to continue with our daily maemo-life. First impact is on this very forum, which we need to either move to a new server until end of the year, or as a last resort find some 500 bucks to buy one more month of operation on the old one, until we established the move end of January then. There are other expenses the board is facing right now to ensure a smooth continuation of services like repositories, wiki, whatnot else.

So let me start a 
fundraiser call for donations 
here, asking you to contribute with a donation to keep this community alive.
To give you an idea what we're talking about: a 1000 bucks per month would for sure not be too much to ensure all the infrastructure and professional maintenance, so a twohundered users willing to donate 5 bucks per month on a regular basis would be needed to keep things rolling - unless we manage to find other (commercial) sponsors as well. Though this might happen eventually, we for sure won't find any such sponsor til the end of this year. If you can donate more than those 5 bucks, be assured it's appreciated.

So get your own x-mas present: help keeping tmo alive.

I guess you'll ask now "sure, where can I donate?" - well, wait a little, HF board is about to establish PayPal and other means for that, and I'll edit this post later today to include the links/data.
here's a PayPal link

many thanks for your support
jOERG (councilor)

Если коротко, то Nokia прекратила финансирование серверов на которых и располагалось все самое важное для нашей любимой ОС, вообщем все желающие помочь сообщесту для продолжения жизни Maemo, скидываемся кто сколько может))

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=88659
http://hildonfoundation.org/support/

Re: Помощь сообществу

ЖоПА

Краш-тест Nokia N900 или Nokia N9 на TechnoCrash!

Nokia N900 Black 32 Gb + Nokia N9 White 64 Gb = вынос мозга big_smile

Поделиться

Re: Помощь сообществу

мало приятного

юзаю n9

Сайт Alexxxl

Поделиться